Amount of things in a field based on email

I need you to return the amount of red color only from the email test1@gmail.com
is to return 4

test1@gmail.com | red
test2@gmail.com | red
test3@gmail.com | blue
test4@gmail.com | yellow
test5@gmail.com | white
test1@gmail.com | red
test1@gmail.com | red
test1@gmail.com | red

sorry for my rusty english

Hi there, @lucas12gomes40… assuming those rows are things stored in a data type, you should be able to do a search for those things with constraints where created by equals the user with the specified email and color equals red. Then, add the :count operator to the end of the search, and you should be good to go.

For a more specific answer, it would be good if you could share a screenshot or two, especially one of the associated data type.

Best…
Mike

1 Like

Sorry, I’m new to the bubble and I didn’t understand what you said, can you demonstrate this answer with images.

Well, no, because I don’t know what you are actually trying to do. Can you share screenshots of what you have so far?

1 Like

Capturar

the field on the left shows emails and the field on the right shows acknowledgments.

(consider that the acknowledgments are the colors of the example above)
I want you to return me
jeniffer@gmail.com — > 2 comunicativo

What I wrote in my initial response is what you need to do. I don’t know the name of the data type, so let’s call it Lucas. You need to use this expression, Search for Lucas:count, and you need to add constraints to the search to get only the email you want and only the value you want in the other field. It’s still hard to help without seeing how the data type itself is set up and without knowing how you are defining the values you want from each of those fields.

1 Like

So?

Sure, that’s the general idea… is it giving you the count you expect?

1 Like

solved!!!

Thanks man!
we need to keep contact

1 Like