Announcing Buildprint AI: Build on Bubble with Claude Code and Codex 🎉

We do list usage based pricing/included amounts on each plan, as well as send overage emails each month. I’ll explore if there are other ways to communicate this to users.

Our billing page also shows every usage/where you’re hitting your limits:

I do see the pricing plan. When I add an additional app, it would be great to get an warning. Most apps would gate the action with a clear warning to get consent. It feels deceptive; as it is too easy to add it and get charged without realizing it. I don’t get email notification for new application added or subscription upgrade, etc.

BTW, if I then delete an app and add it back within the same month, do I get charge 2 times in total?

Question - Do button clicks work inside nested reusable elements for E2E testing

I’m using the Buildprint test runner for E2E tests on my Bubble app. Clicks on buttons that sit inside nested reusable elements never fire. The test just hangs waiting for the page to respond.

Buttons on the main page level (like dashboard buttons) work fine. The problem is specifically with buttons that are inside a reusable element that’s loaded inside another reusable element. I’ve tried all the click methods available (CSS selector, JS click, human mode) and none of them get through.

Is this a known limitation? If so, any plans to support clicks on deeply nested RE buttons? Or did I do something wrong?

There’s not a known issue there; they do work fine, your agent is likely just struggling to build them. Instruct to use html attribute ids for example to find click targets

Wanted to share some feedback on Buildprint, since it’s become a big part of how I work with Bubble. I now spend most of my dev time in Buildprint instead of the Bubble editor.

For me, Buildprint has solved AI for Bubble development, which makes it hard to understand how Bubble can still be so far behind after almost 3 years of working on AI internally.

A recent example: we had a calendar built as a Bubble reusable with several nested repeating groups. It was slow to render and painful to maintain. I asked Buildprint to rebuild it as an HTML element using a component from Unicorn UI, while matching our existing reusable pixel-perfectly.

It basically one-shotted it, just two or three extra prompts to fix small details.

The result is now much smoother!

Huge thanks to George for what he has brought to the Bubble ecosystem. Every time I think Buildprint has peaked, he pushes it further. And since Opus 5.5, it has reached another level.

I can’t really see myself doing serious Bubble work without it anymore. It saves a ton of time, and what we ship is just better.

Appreciate it! Still lots more planned!

There’s a whole category of frontend now that can be rebuilt with Buildprint, that was previously too tedious or hacky to build. Stuff that bothers clients but maybe they’ve just began to tolerate it. Now you can really have a crap ton of attention to detail and make everything beautiful.

Question: Can we do agent orchestration in Buildprint? If not, is this on the roadmap?

Just use Buildprint CLI and you can use agents however you want :smiley: Everyone has different flows, Buildprint Web is designed to me a nice walled garden entrypoint into using agents with Bubble, but for max power use Buildprint CLI. It’s what Buildprint Web is using behind the scenes. Getting started | Buildprint | Docs


I just received this - did anyone else experience this and knows what might be the reason?
I am in creation mode and it is supposed to deploy to one branch under my main dev branch.

Should be resolved now, one of our servers crashed :frowning: Will investigate the cause but thanks for flagging!

Will take a look at the CLI, thanks!