Any advice on merging/deleting branches?

Hey guys. We’ve started to grow our team and this has become the biggest part of my routine.

The issue is that sometimes I’m waiting 5, to 10 minutes for a merge to start (show the first popup with the changes). The best I can do is open in different tabs, and browsers, cancel and restart it and those usually take down to 2 minutes, but this is absolutely bonkers. Its taking way more time than doing the real work, and I honestly keep doing them while working on a different branch.

Is there any practice that you know of to speed this, extensions, cache/cookies workarounds?

Hey @Viktor

Definitely try clearing your cookies and maybe use and incognito window. I am not an expert on this but I have heard having more RAM can also make your editor quicker.

:link: Connect with me

1 Like

thanks, Adam.
I’ve tried cookies, cache, new browser, and formatting OS, but nothing really keeps up.
The best scenario I got is using Brave as a browser, on a 64gb of RAM (although browser tabs are crashing after 5.5GB :frowning: ). I may try the 128gb setup next but I thought to come here and check out if I’m missing something.

Really appreciate your input. Have a great weekend \o

1 Like

I think Bubble needs to do some work on performance because the editor can get extremely laggy/buggy in some instances! I’m always open to new ways of speeding it up.

Enjoy your weekend aswell :slight_smile: