Application Workflow Generator (Documentation)

All,

I am looking to see if there is a way to export critical metadata about the application so that I can easily document the application. Sort of similar to creating a site map, but with the ability to also document the workflows between individual screens and even the controls (elements, forms, and containers) on the screens.

I’m sure the first response will be that this is seld documenting, and it is, but I have a great amount of complexity and I want to be able to easily document how various uses cases work and the expectations of these. There are good reasons for this need, from driving UAT, troubleshooting, and even to understanding a wholistic view of the app architecture.

Anyway, I’m hoping something exists as it all must sit in a DB someplace, and it would be great to export it rather than having to manually document everything.

Please advise.

1 Like

Hey @roy4,
Sorry to up this post 10 months later.
Have you find any solution yet ?

Hi there,

Two years ago we worked on this topic for the initial version of openbuild (Introducing openBuild - A platform to manage the development of your bubble app. Sign up for beta access!)

This is something we are putting back on the table for a upcoming release, definitely interested to chat if you have specific needs! :slight_smile: