Authenticate additional information at Login

Hi~ I’m a newbie to Bubble.

On the login screen, I want to make it so that Users have to enter corretly their name and date of birth to log in, not only the email and password.
But I don’t know how to do that
Any suggestions on how to create a workflow would be greatly appreciated!

You need to:

1. create 2 additional fields within User data type to store name and date of birth
  2. Add 2 fields on the signup form for the user to fill name and date of burth
  3. Adopt your signup workflow with 2 new fields when changing User data

But my first recommendation will be to learn some basics about Bubble.

I’ve already tried all of the methods you mentioned.

My question is the following :
Suppose I already have the datas “John - 20001001”, “Peter - 20010917”, “Jane - 20020123” in my server data, and of course all three of them have their own email addresses and passwords.
(They all created their name, date of birth, email address, and password when they signed up).

Now, I want to make sure that during the login process, not only do they have to enter their email addresses and passwords, but they also have to enter their names and dates of birth correctly in order to Log in.

However, Login workflow (=Log the user in) seems to be designed to only require the correct email address and password to Log in, but not additional personal information such as name and date of birth.

I want to know how I can verify that personal information, such as name and date of birth, matches the data I have.

This feature enhances security by requiring users to provide extra information during login, such as a one-time code or security question. It adds a layer of protection against unauthorized access and strengthens overall account security. Ensure a smooth user experience by implementing clear instructions and user-friendly interfaces.

additional information authentication at login enhances security by adding layers of verification beyond the typical username and password. This could include factors like biometric data, security questions, or one-time passcodes, bolstering protection against unauthorized access and ensuring a more robust authentication process for users.