☁️ AWS File Uploader No File Size Limit- New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, @clunnity
Thanks for the question.

Unfortunately, this feature was not implemented in the plugin yet. We can’t provide any estimative timeframe, since our team is dealing with features, which are in the company’s Roadmap for this year.

Once it will be possible realise it within this plugin - our team will proceed on this improvement :pray:

Thanks for the understanding.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Actions like delete file(s) will be appreciated in backend workflows :pray:

1 Like

If that could help, backend workflows are available on this plugin:

1 Like

Hello, @pintonuno
Thanks for your suggestion.

We will definitely discuss this feature with our developer team once again :pray:
Unfortunately, we can’t provide you with any estimates regarding the implementation of this option.
Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi I’m thinking of getting this plugin, is it possible to upload a file through an workflow action? For instance I have a file on Bubble I want to upload to s3.

Hello, @keen
Thanks for reaching out.

Actually, both elements (Gui and NoGui ) allow you to upload files directly through the element to your bucket.
So, you can’t upload files through the workflow action. However, you can use some Events and Actions for creating exactly what you need:

For example, NoGui elementUpload End - is triggered when the upload is ended (whether successfully or with error).

In case we can help you with anything else - let me know.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello!

I am having issues deleting a single file. I have even manually pasted the AWS url both from bubble and from AWS (both the s3 url and the normal url) into the “delete file” action, each time pasting it into the browser to ensure it is correct, yet the file still does not get removed from the bucket.

I triple checked everything when I was setting things up, and have had no issues uploading to the bucket, but is there something I could have missed or need to add when it comes to deleting files from the bucket?

Hello, @projectmuse.dev
Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the issue you have encountered.

In order to check the root cause and provide you with an exact answer, can you please share with us the screenshots of your current settings for the “Delete” action?
It will help us to reproduce them on our side and revert with a solution.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you!

I have messaged you the screenshots!

1 Like

Does anyone know how to limit the quantity of files that the user can upload?
Can i do this?

Hello, @emaclassificados
Thanks for the question.

Fileuploader GUI element contains the “many files” checkbox, which will allow you to permit the upload of many files or only one per upload:

In case you are mining something else- let us know and we will check that is possible on this case.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you for the fast reply.
I need to allow the user to select at maximum X pictures to upload. If the user selects more than X pictures show some error message or only upload X pictures.

What the plugin have: upload many files = 1 picture to infinite pictures can be selected
What I need: upload many files = 1 picture to X can be selected (I define x)

Hello, @emaclassificados
Thanks for these details.

Please note that described flow is not possible with the current plugin’s code.
We need to discuss internally the possibility of implementing it. It is needed to check how feasible it would be for us right now.

Once we will have an update on this matter - we will let you know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

Hey all!

By this message, we are happy to let you know that our team pushed the plugin’s update, and now, you can Delete Files from the Backend Workflows:

Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (Version 1.97.0) and give it a try :partying_face:

Hope it will be useful for you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I have an app running on bubble and we are trying to import data with the “File Uploader” found in the “AWS” File uploader - Any size" plugin but it seems that pluggin automatically encodes data and this leads to bugs on our database.
Do you know if there is a way to bypass bubble secure enconding when importing data on AWS via this file uploader ? Or do you know a simple way to import data on AWS using Postgrest?

If you have any question, please ask.

Best,

Hi there,
I’m having problems getting the image height and width. I’ve read through others’ issues with this, and tried your idea of doing Fileuploader’s Images Width:first item etc. but it’s really unreliable.

I’m testing a single upload only.
Through testing I’ve noticed a few things:

1. It almost never works on the first upload. I can get the file size, but not the width or height.
  2. It works fine on all subsequent uploads, but if you refresh the page you are back to square one and the first one won’t work, which renders the plugin useless for me as this info is key.
  3. If I go into debug mode and do step-by-step it seems to work the first time, but seems to be because of delays caused by the debug mode. I tried adding a pause as the first workflow step after uploading has finished but that didn’t work.

Here are some screenshots (it’s a very simple test page):

File uploader with some groups that display the values

Workflow that outputs the values to the console

Workflow to show value in a group

Screen and Console Output for first upload

Screen and Console Output for second upload (same file)

Do you know why the first upload fails to return this meta data?

If you need me to add you as a collaborator, please let me know your email.
Thanks
Oli

Hello, @ahrtemis
Thanks for your question.

Indeed, our plugin encodes the title of the uploaded files.
The symbols like space, - _ . ! ~ * ’ ( ) cannot be recognized and encoded by the AWS platform.
To prevent the download from being canceled, all invalid characters are removed from the file title.
However, please note that it changes only the title of the files, but not their functionality. So, you can use the File URL, received from the plugin, for all required purposes in your application.

As for this, we can’t help you with advice regarding Postgres.

In case you have any additional questions - let us know.
We will gladly assist you.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @oli1
Thanks for reaching out.

Indeed, it would be better to investigate your application not only from these screenshots.
Please add our team to a list of the collaborators to your application and guide us, where exactly we can find the element and with which account we can test it.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I need an email address for that. Can you provide please? Ideally an agency email so it doesn’t impact my limits.

Found your email in the thread. Added you as a collaborator. Please go to the “test-upload” page to see the example. Thanks.