☁️ AWS File Uploader No File Size Limit- New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, @almi.77.dev
Thanks for your question.

It is possible to use many AWS file uploader elements within one app and even page.
In case you want to use one plugin element for one user type ( and change the element for each type of user ), you need to set the specific condition, like “when user type is 1, show element #1.”

if you meant something else, add a little more detail to your request.

We are looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport ,
Thanks for the reply, but not my purpose is not about using various AWS file uploader.

Let say I have an AWS S3 in Europe an an other in US, so 2 stores in 2 location. Basically I can configure the plugin with one store.
My question was about the way to be able to manage to 2 different store depending the user.

For exemple
if user1 is from Europe upload to AWS S3 Europe
if user2 is from US upload to AWS S3 US
etc…

hope this is clearer.
Regards

Hey @projectmuse.dev @quantumind

By this message, we would like to notify you that our team managed to fix the issues, mentioned earlier.
Now, everything is working properly.

Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version ( 1.103.0) and give it a try.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello, @almi.77.dev
Thanks for your question.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use buckets in different regions through this plugin. As you have mentioned, you can introduce only one region of one bucket here.

However, you can try to configure S3 Multi-Region Access Points:
Amazon S3 | Multi Region Access Points | AWS.

We advise you to check this documentation and try to configure it through the API connector.

Hope it will be helpful for you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi, unfortunately the issue still remains on version 1.103.0 The “when AWS uploading is finished” action is still not triggering on mobile when I try to upload a file from files that is not from my photo library.

As before I am running the latest version of iOS and it does not work on any browser.

Hello, @projectmuse.dev

We have tested the latest plugin version on iPhone 13 ( iOS version: 16.0.2) and we were able to access not only the photo gallery but files too. Moreover, we successfully uploaded the file to our AWS Bucket. Please find the screenshots:

Summary

In case you struggling with uploading these files to your Bubble DataBase and it’s unsuccessfully, please share the screenshot of your “when AWS uploading is finished” action settings.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

The problem is not the uploading. It uploads into the bucket fine. The problem is the “when a file uploader is finished” action does not get triggered. Can you try the same thing in your example but have a workflow that should be activated with the “when a file uploader is finished” action?

Hello, @projectmuse.dev
Thanks for your patience.

By this message, we would like to notify you that our team fixed the issue with the “when a file uploader is finished” action. Now, action will be triggered even after uploading files, not only images.
Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version and try this action from your phone.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi. Unfortunately, the bug has not been fixed. I have attached documentation of the same workflow with both version 1.105.0 and 1.98.0 showing the differing results.

Can you test this again?

SETUP:

RESULTS:

Hello, @projectmuse.dev
Thanks for the video.

Unfortunately, the issue is not reproduced on our side.
Please find the screencast from our phone ( latest plugin version, iPhone 13, 16.2 OS):
https://www.loom.com/share/64151d27e9ee49cf8f1482402b14b0e3

We have a text element which appears when File Uploader is finished action is done:

It is not so important, what action will be after loading the file (displaying an icon or displaying a text item).

In order to define the issue on your side, please provide us access to your application ( or at least to an exactly this page), so we will be able to test it with the same conditions.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I’m sorry I may be having issues just on my side, but it doesn’t look like anything is happening in the screen recording you shared, or any text is becoming visible. Perhaps someone else could confirm if I am missing it. I tried clicking it, but I can’t see more than a 2-3 second gif.

But sure I have added support@zeroqode.com so you guys can check out the page I made in the video I shared “test_pg”

Thank you!

@ZeroqodeSupport thanks for the plugin! Very good so far. My issue is with the reset functionality. It works on some pages but not on the ones I need it to work on! When I use the reset functionality, the element disappears. See Video: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Hello, @elan-agency
Thanks for reaching out :pray:

Firstly, can you please let me know the plugin version you are using right now for your app?
Also, we suppose that on the first page, you are demonstrating in the recorded video, there are some conditions that could affect the plugin behavior.

Thus, please share the screenshots of your current settings for the plugin element and group, this element is set.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey all!

We are happy to announce our last improvement, which will make setting up this plugin easier for many of you :dizzy:
As you may know, the CORS configuration of the Bucket is a must for getting our plugin workable. Now, it is possible to configure it by adding a simple action to your workflow, which can save a lot of time for you! :tada: :tada: :tada:

There are two ways for this:
- Our new function for auto-setup of the CORS policies:

On a test page, add a button and add the action “Set standard Cross-origin”. Add the “origin” and include the allowed methods to access your bucket and for can manipulation with files.

- Manual configuration, following this guidance:

We hope that it would be helpful for you and your new projects.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi Zeroqode,

Thanks for pushing this feature, as we’ve actually been dealing with CORS-related issues on another plugin’s javascript library being blocked by the errors:

Access to fetch at ‘[AWS file URL]’ from origin ‘[our domain, specified in CORS]’ has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request’s mode to ‘no-cors’ to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.

I tried the new “Set standart[d] Cross-origin” action you mentioned here, and while it did change our bucket policy & CORS, there was a very long mouse spinner after running this action, followed by this browser error message:

Is this supposed to happen? And is there anything else being set in our AWS bucket aside from the policy & CORS that we should be aware of? If so, I’d be concerned that this error may mean something is now messed up in our bucket.

Thanks

Hello, @jgh3
Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that this action sets Standards CORS policies ( as it stated in its title), so it is a normal practice that your default bucket policy&CORS were changed.
This action was created for those, who faced the issue with configuring policies and can’t make the plugin workable.

This should not happen if this action is configured correctly and no other actions affect it.

Please share with us the screenshots of your current settings for this action and for the button, which activates “Set Standart Cross-origin”. It will help us to investigate the case.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi Levon, I just wanted to get an update on this. If someone outside of the app gets the link to a file, is there any way to restrict access?

EDIT:
I just had a closer look at the setup docs and it seems like I can edit the CORS policy to restrict access to users from our domain.

Hello, @alex.esposito.1108
Thanks for reaching out.

You are right. In case you want to restrict access to your files to some users or domains, you can play around with your bucket policy and CORS settings.

For Access Permissions (CORS, Bucket Policy, Access Control List, etc.) please follow Amazon AWS’s Setup Documentation to better understand your personal requirements. :grey_exclamation:https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/cors.html :grey_exclamation:Configuring cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) - Amazon Simple Storage Service

However, please make sure that these settings will not restrict access to you to the files.
In case we can help you with anything else - let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi Friends.

How can I align the file centered on the screen?

Hello, @wiictor
Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that the alignment of the File uploader is related to the group settings you are using.
It seems like you used a Fixed container for this group, so you can only manually change the alignment of the element.
Also, you can just make this element not with a fixed width\ or depending on the Group.

In order to provide you with more details, please share with me the screenshots of your current settings for the plugin element and Group.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team