Beautiful, pure CSS / HTML CSS animated backgrounds! Already implemented a few, need help implementing others

Have you guys checked these out? Seem really fun, especially the gradient one, which is in vogue right now.

2020-08-05 10.50.41

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

I’m trying to test them out, but not getting them to work. Adding the code into the HTML header or inside an HTML element isn’t working for me. Does any web wizard out there care to give it a try?

It is not just HTML, it is also CSS and possibly Javascript as well, so you need to make sure you have the CSS portion in the HTML element in the style tags…and maybe need the javascript to run from a workflow

There doesn’t seem to be any javascript in any of these

Thanks, yea once I download the src I realized there’s some JS on a few of these, but not all. I managed to get the stars one working tho! That was was all CSS with a few I added to the Body.

Is this the correct way to run JS from a workflow? Can’t get these to work:

Thanks!

This one is really simple, just add the CSS between style tags:

2 Likes

I don’t really know how to code, so I can’t help with instructions on this…I’ve gotten things to work for Javascript in the past but it was because it worked when I pasted it from codepen into the workflow event.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.