Bubble corrupting plug-in code?!

My plug-in code is auto-minified using Terser to about 7.5 KB and runs perfectly when testing. When I submit a new version to Bubble, however, it bloats to more than 9 KB and contains a bunch of code that I didn’t write!

Here’s a snippet of JS code that Bubble seems to have injected into the midst of my own…

$jscomp.asyncExecutePromiseGeneratorProgram(function(g){switch(g.nextAddress){case 1:d=b;c=null;g.setCatchFinallyBlocks(2);if(!d.F()){g.jumpTo(4);break}if(!d.U()){g.jumpTo(5);

I didn’t write any of that. I have no idea where it came from or what it’s for. The worst part is that it’s causing an error in the PUBLISHED version of my plug-in, whereas the testing version runs perfectly!

plugin-error

Of course it’s not defined! I never defined it! I have no idea where it came from. All I know is that the code runs flawlessly when testing and gets corrupted when published. What the… :anguished:

I spent hours trying to figure out what I was doing wrong before discovering this. I’m not a happy camper.

Anyone else having any plug-in issues as of late?

This is a known issue with some plugin while publishing it. You can search the forum about that. This happen when Bubble minified the plugin code. So you need to cheat that to publish an uminified version.

And a lot of other

1 Like

Thanks @Jici, you’re a life [and sanity] saver! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll try that out tomorrow. I ignored my own protocol and didn’t search the forums first. But then, I just discovered the underlying cause after hours of frustration and probably shouldn’t have posted until getting some rest.

I’ll mark your answer as the solution once I confirm it resolves the issue tomorrow morn.

Thanks again!

1 Like