Bubble Developer Full-Time position!

Startup Nation Central, an Israeli Non-Profit, is looking for an expert in Bubble.io capable of complex user interface and functionality development.

The new version of our public system (Finder, A Startup - Investor Search engine) and new internal systems will leverage Bubble to its fullest potential, and many of the challenges are far from trivial.

We are looking for a developer available for a full-time position.

To apply, please describe at least two of your projects where you employed Bubble, explain your part and role in the effort, and share some of the difficult challenges and how you solved it.

(We are currently not looking to hire the services of an agency).

Anyone who would like to apply please send me your contact details to tomerlan5@gmail.com and one of our team members will contact you.

2 Likes

I’m a fullstack developer turned bubble.io developer. My background in code allows me to build even more complex and faster bubble apps by custom coding as and when required - so there’s no limit to what I can build with bubble.

I also have background in UI UX design so the apps I build are typically much better and easier to use than those built with no UX experience.

I’d love to discuss more and potentially work with you as a full time developer - I’m generally free this week so can hop on a call to discuss at a time that’s convenient for you.

I’m preparing an introductory video to walk you through my history, some apps I’ve built and more. Let me know if you’d like to schedule a zoom call to discuss.

My Email: rohan@rohanjain.com

Thanks!