Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Bubble Developer needed, long-term, full time, remote

We are looking for a Bubble developer to continue developing an existing CRM and Marketing Automation system for a recruiting company. We supply recruiters into fast scaling startups like Wolt, TIER, SauceLabs, Leapsome etc.

You will support the development and testing of this application. We already have a small development team with a great opportunity to learn and enhance the bubble knowledge.

You will have the opportunity to be a part of building very complex solutions. Currently we run 10,000 plus workflows an hour and we have multiple 3rd party integrations running in the background.

• We are not looking for extensive knowledge in Bubble, we just need you to understand the basics and we can provide you with the great training and learning opportunity
  • Minimum 3 months of experience in Bubble Development
  • Education or experience in programming is a plus
  • Recruiting, sales, customer service CRM background is a plus

We are offering a long-term, full-time collaboration.

Please send me your portfolio of apps you developed and also make sure you include your CV and/or LinkedIn profile.

4 Likes

you can reach me at Martin (at) consultantsfromasia (dot) c o m

Will be sending my info today!

Just want to give a quick vouch for @jared.gibb, from working with him a few times he’s managed to find unique solutions to complex problems we’ve had to make our apps work at scale. All around very creative and knowledgeable.

1 Like

Hi @Martin

Can I help you with this request? I have a lot of experience in Bubble :wink:

Hello I have good experience in Bubble. I can send me invoice to meeting in email [email protected]. If this request actually)