[BUBBLE DEVELOPER WANTED] Privacy Roles + Api integration + Crypto (Ongoing Work)

I have a social media app that I am building. I would like to start adding different API features in the app. I also need Privacy Roles set up. I have the base of the site laid out. I have profiles: personal & business, chatrooms and private messaging. I would like to integrate cryptocurrency into the project. I’m looking for a lead developer to help me with this project. I would like to launch an ICO with this project and I would make it a lucrative project for the right developer. Please send me contact information and schedule availability. It would be great to find a developer in California that I would be able to meet up with but if we have to do skype sessions that would work too.

I am a bubble developer in California. I’m close to Los Angeles, CA. Where are you?

Please check PM

Hello sir,

Greeting…
I am ready for this job. Please let me know when i can give you interview for this task. Please add me on Skype so we will discuss further. Check my PM.

Thanks
AD

Hi Christopher,

Sounds like an interesting project.

This is something that is well within my area of expertise and I would definitely be interested in working on it.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew