Bubble Developing & Customizations (Freelance/FT/PT)

We are looking to hire 1 to 3 bubble developers (or agency) on a freelance / part time / full time basis (depending on developer preference and availability). Looking for both people with a strong UX/UI skillset and of course API-first coding developers (preferably with a PHP background) that is accustomed to using Bubble framework (particularly on AWS).

In general, we are looking for someone(s) who is(are):

• Comfortable with customizing pre-existing templates and plugins
  • Have a strong familiarity with API Integrations (specifically social media)
  • Ability to see an example of code or style and be able to recreate/utilize/implement
  • Able to work quickly, stay organized, and make deadlines

If there is a unicorn that has both UX/UI and strong API knowledge - great. That being said, we are thinking this is more realistically two positions, for two different people.

Current Project:
We are in the midst of a current project, taking a template (see info below), and customizing it. I am adding additional features to make it competitive with current products out there (e.g., LinkTree, ContactInBio, etc). You will be taking over the project and working-in the additional features (see link below) primarily. We have an existing user base - we are not a start up in the strict sense.

The Template:
“Biographly” is a Personal Page Builder Template which makes it possible to create your own clean custom page. You can add as many links as you like and even change the color scheme, all for free. Template’s features are offered under 2 plans - basic and pro.

Current Features:

• Personal Page Name and short link
  • Fully responsive pages
  • User dashboard
  • Stripe Subscription Payments
  • Analytics per Link for Pro members
  • Collect Subscribers for Pro members
  • Social Network links

Example:
Biographly Live Link
https://zerobio.bubbleapps.io

Customization & Roadmap Status:

Interested In Working Together:
Contact Us Here

3 Likes

Hi @Ryan_Arqiteqt

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,
Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech

Hi Ryan,

My team at Million Labs checks all your boxes.
You can check us out here: https://millionlabs.co.uk/

If you email heather@millionlabs.co.uk we can get a call booked in to discuss your project further.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Jof