Bubble Freelancer Wanted!

We are a recruiting consultancy working within fast scaling companies in Berlin. We usually come into companies to help them reevaluate their recruiting strategy, rebuild hiring funnels based on data and deliver against certain roles.

Although we have a basic solution of tools built on bubble already we need someone to come in and significantly improve the current set-up. You could build things from scratch or based on what we have done already. All is built on Bubble.is and we would like to continue using this platform for the upcoming few months.

Looking for an experienced Bubble.is a Developer for 1-3 months project within a recruiting industry. Some work that you can expect to do is creating integrations with a few ATS (Recruitee, Workable, Greenhouse) + creating an analytics dashboard.

You will most likely need to create basic data tables for a quick view of records. Most of the work will be with the APIs though.

Your profile:
You have built a complex project on Bubble.is
2+ years of software engineering experience, bubble or regular software engineering works
Experience in connecting to multiple APIs outside of bubble.is

You are within 2 hours of CEST

Plus:
Frontend experience with React.js, Vue.js
Backend experience with Node.js, Ruby
Ecommerce and startup experience

2 Likes

Hi,

could you provide an email to talk about this ? Thanks !

Ciao Hakim,

Sure send me a PM and I can share with you my contacts without a problem !

Ciao Ciao,

Jacopo.

Hello @jacopo,

Could you please provide me the email or you will send me on my email address that joomdev1309@gmail.com

Thanks
AD

Ciao ! I’ll send to you and email right now !

Have a good day,

Jacopo

Hello Jacopo,

I work at The Upstarters and we can help you with this. I’ve just messaged you with more details.

Look forward to chatting to you,

Karen

Operations Manager