Bubble Individual Developer Required

I’m looking for an English speaking individual Bubble developer for a project.

Project Overview

Develop a digital menu platform for catering businesses using Bubble.io. The platform will enable businesses to create and manage digital menus, accept orders, and process payments, including deposits. Users will be able to view menus, customize their orders, make payments, and fill out enquiry forms.

Key Features and Functionalities

1.	Business Profile Setup
•	Business Registration: Form for businesses to register and create profiles.
•	Profile Management: Ability for businesses to update their information, such as contact details, logo, and description.
2.	Menu Creation
•	Digital Menu Builder: Interface for creating digital menus with options to add food items, set availability, and customize options (e.g., portion size, add-ons).
•	Menu Upload: Allow businesses to upload an image of an existing menu and use an email parser to convert it into a digital format.
3.	Meal/Food Item Management
•	Add/Edit/Delete Items: CRUD operations for menu items.
•	Set Availability: Option to set availability (e.g., daily specials, seasonal items).
•	Customizable Options: Allow customization for items (e.g., size, toppings, special requests).
4.	Checkout Form
•	Form Builder: Customizable checkout form for collecting customer information.
•	Validation: Ensure all required fields are filled out correctly.
5.	Payment Integration
•	Stripe Integration: Connect with Stripe for payment processing.
•	Deposit Feature: Allow businesses to set deposit amounts and collect the remainder on a specified date.
6.	Menu Publishing
•	Domain Options: Publish menus under a default domain or offer a custom domain as a premium feature.
•	Export and QR Code: Allow businesses to export the menu as an image and generate a QR code for easy access.
7.	User Interface (UI) for Customers
•	View Menu: Interface for customers to browse and view digital menus.
•	Add to Cart: Allow customers to add items to the cart with customizable options.
•	Checkout: Complete the checkout process, including filling out forms and making payments.
•	Enquiry Form: Form for customers to make inquiries or request additional information.

Developer Requirements

1.	Experience with Bubble.io
•	Proven experience in developing web applications using Bubble.io.
•	Familiarity with Bubble.io plugins and integrations.
2.	Database Design and Management
•	Design a scalable database to store business profiles, menus, orders, and payment details.
•	Ensure data integrity and security.
3.	UI/UX Design Skills
•	Design an intuitive and user-friendly interface for both business owners and customers.
•	Ensure responsive design for mobile and desktop users.
4.	API Integration
•	Integrate with Stripe for payment processing.
•	Implement email parsing functionality for menu uploads.
5.	Custom Workflows and Logic
•	Create custom workflows for menu creation, order processing, and payment handling.
•	Implement logic for deposit collection and remainder payments.
6.	Testing and Quality Assurance
•	Perform thorough testing to ensure all features work as intended.
•	Fix any bugs or issues that arise during development.
7.	Documentation and Support
•	Provide clear documentation for the platform, including user guides and technical documentation.
•	Offer support during the initial launch phase to address any issues or questions.

Additional Information:

• This is a freelance position with the potential for future collaboration on additional projects.
  • i have a modest budget for this project and seeking cost-effective solutions.
  • Please include examples of previous Bubble projects or a portfolio showcasing your work (freshers are most welcome)
2 Likes

Ryan from Optimal.dev here. I would be happy to help you with this. I have years of experience building platforms in Bubble. Let’s chat: Calendly - Optimal.dev

Hi, when you say, you have modest budget, could you please provide some numbers around it? Range would be also fine.

We would be happy to discuss and see if we might be a good fit. Book a free introductory call with us to get started. :blush:

Check us out at blurapps.com!
Happy to help you build this

Well detailed; I’ll be glad to part this awesome project.

I am not a fresher though, kindly allow me to show you first hand what am capable of
regards! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @victorolawuni1,

I am a certified Bubble Developer with over 2 years of specialized experience in Bubble. I have successfully developed several projects as a solo developer, making me confident in my eligibility for this role.

Let’s have a chat to discuss this in more detail.
Thanks!

Hi @victorolawuni1 ,

I am an experienced bubble developer and am available for the role. Please let me know if we can discuss it further over a quick chat.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best Regards

Naseer

Hello @victorolawuni1,
I am fresher in no-code bubble development but an experienced coder. I have several projects developed in bubble. Attaching my portfolio here for more reference.

Please let me know if we can discuss it further. Waiting for your positive feedback.
Thanks!

Hey @victorolawuni1 ,

Done that twice before! Happy to help build another. So many pitfalls in developing something like this that may go unnoticed.

About me
I am Ali Farahat, an expert Bubble developer and a no-code pioneer with a decade of experience in the tech industry. As a serial entrepreneur, I have founded successful software businesses across diverse sectors including fashion, automotive, and transportation. Currently, I lead Balacode.io, a cutting-edge agency specializing in no-code and low-code solutions.

Throughout my career, I have contributed to and shipped over 124 projects, collaborating with more than 96 customers worldwide. Many of these projects are now integral to the operations of thriving real-world businesses. My expertise lies in both the big picture and the finer details, excelling in both code and no-code platforms like Bubble, Xano, and Draftbit, among others.

I am known for my ability to tackle challenging projects where others may have failed. Whether you need a consultant or a dedicated developer for your next project, app, or integration, I am a valuable resource ready to bring your vision to life.

Learn more about me by visiting

Feel free to book a call using this link https://calendar.google.com/calendar/appointments/schedules/AcZssZ2IAAShmJpNdnwkpLMvPODoNcDfmoxhQ2V12TjadeIaXg2nnstioND_zd8wwgsHAtB7TuxR9O1A

Hi ,

I’ve checked the requirement and understand.

I’ve 6+ years of experience in Bubble.io

Please email me your requirement or give me your email id so I can send my portfolio.

My email id is mital8488@gmail.com

Thank You

Hey @victorolawuni1 ,
Hope you’re doing great , I have checked all the details of the project. I am very confident to deliver the requirements you need. Here is my portfolio please Have a look into it for my background knowledge. ( Ridah E Fatima Portfolio )

I will charge 15$ per hour for this project, If my offer suits you, Feel free to reach me out.

Best Wishes,
Ridah E Fatima

Hi,

I can help getting those features developed, and I’m also interesting in developing a long term business partnership as well as a freelancer. I have experience Bubbling since 2021 and my specialty is creating plugins and custom code solutions to extend Bubble’s possibilities. If you’re interested, let’s discuss more via zoom this week. You can send me a message at jonah@visioncode.io and you can find my plugins here

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Cheers

Hi There,

We can help you with the development. just ping me here or drop me an email at amit.p@centrelocus.in