Bubble.io developer needed for simple project

Figma file:

Simple design file: sondermesh design file - Google Slides

Must also create (simple) landing page for the main app.

1 Like

Are you looking for a Bubble.io Developer to help you implement this on the Bubble.io platform?
If so, I actually have experience replicating figma designs.
Here are some of my pastwork;

I recently implemented this figma design on Bubble.io;

I would love to learn more about your project’s specific requirements and discuss how I can contribute to making it a success.
Please feel free to share more details about the design changes you have in mind, as well as your timeline and any other expectations you may have.
CAN WE JUMP ON A CALL TO DISCUSS MORE ABOUT YOUR PROJECT?
THIS WOULD ALLOW US TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT IN MORE DETAIL AND ENSURE WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE.

TOBI

Hey, I will be happy to help. If you haven’t gotten any dev yet

FYI YOU FORGOT TO REMOVE THE LINK TO THE BUBBLE GUIDE ON HOW TO WIN MORE CLIENTS FROM YOUR REPLY

2 Likes

Lol, it wasn’t intentional
That’s a glitch from the Bubble.
When you type out Bubble dot io, It brings out their homepage which displays the “6 steps to win more clients as a professional bubble dev” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

By the way is your job offer still available?

Hey if you are lokking for a bubble.io developer then i can help you to replicating the figma with workflows. As i am working on a bubble form last 7 months. As experience i worked on a Saas product from replicating from figma to implementation with api workflows

Hey, I’m interested on this project. I’ve been building in bubble almost 3 years.

https://linkedin.com/in/nardocusimayta

Send me a DM:

1 Like

I can help you in this project.
Check out My Portfolio

1 Like

Hello!
My name is Artem and I am a no-code developer(bubble.io)! I have several different website, web app and mobile app development projects in my portfolio that you can view on my page or I can send links to them. I am currently looking for a job to start my career, so maybe you have some job offers for me? Experience is my priority right now, so I’m willing to consider minimum wage positions.
I will be grateful for your answer!