Bubble.io Developer Remote

About Us:
Alianto AG is an integral part of a dynamic group that operates across multiple online projects and business ventures. With a broad portfolio spanning various industries, the group leverages its expertise to drive innovation and growth in each sector. Alianto AG plays a key role in expanding these initiatives, contributing to the group’s overall success and development in the digital space.

Job Description:
We are looking for a talented and experienced Bubble.io Developerto join our team remotely. In this role, you will be responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing web applications using the Bubble.io platform. You will collaborate with our design and marketing teams to create scalable, responsive, and user-friendly applications that meet our business needs. If you are experienced with Bubble.io and passionate about no-code development, we’d love to hear from you!

Responsibilities:

• Build and customize web applications using the Bubble.io platform
  • Collaborate with designers and stakeholders to develop functional, user-friendly applications
  • Optimize applications for performance, scalability, and user experience
  • Ensure consistent branding and design elements across all projects
  • Troubleshoot issues and perform regular updates to maintain applications
  • Implement new features and functionality based on project requirements
  • Test applications across devices to ensure compatibility and functionality
  • Integrate third-party APIs and services as needed

Requirements:

• Proven experience as a Bubble.io Developer
  • Strong understanding of no-code development principles and best practices
  • Ability to design and implement complex workflows and database structures in Bubble.io
  • Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines
  • Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
  • Effective communication and collaboration abilities, with proficiency in English
  • Prior experience working in a freelance or remote role is an advantage

We Offer:

• A flexible, remote working environment
  • Opportunity to work on diverse and innovative projects
  • Creative freedom to bring your ideas and solutions to life
  • Collaboration with a motivated and forward-thinking team
  • Competitive compensation

If you’re passionate about no-code development and have the expertise to bring innovative ideas to life using Bubble.io, we’d love to hear from you! Apply today to join our growing team!

To apply, please send us a private message, and we will get in touch with you from there.

Note: No applications from agencies.

5 Likes

I’m really interested in the Bubble.io Developer role you’ve posted. I’ve been working with Bubble for nearly 2 years now, and have experience building e-commerce sites, portfolios, job profile apps, and fitness projects. I’m confident I can help build the kind of applications you’re looking for.

Let me know if you’d like to chat further!
Check your Dm.

Hi Alianto AG Team,

I’m excited about the opportunity to join your team as a Bubble.io 1 Developer. With proven experience in building, optimizing, and maintaining no-code applications, I’m confident I can contribute to your diverse projects. I have a solid understanding of complex workflows, API integrations, and delivering user-friendly, scalable solutions.

I’d love to discuss how my skills can support your team’s goals. Looking forward to connecting!

Dear Hiring Team,

I am writing to express my strong interest in the Bubble.io Developer position at Alianto AG. Your focus on innovative digital projects and emphasis on scalable, user-friendly applications aligns perfectly with my experience and passion for no-code development.

In my role as a Bubble.io developer, I have successfully:

Built and launched multiple production-ready applications, including:

• EazyCan: An integration platform for Canadian newcomers featuring AI chatbot integration and complex database architecture
  • RSVP Management System: A scalable event management platform with real-time updates
  • Jobber: A tech talent hiring platform with advanced matching algorithms

Demonstrated expertise in:

• Complex workflow implementation
  • Database optimization and management
  • Third-party API integrations
  • Responsive design implementation
  • User authentication and privacy settings
  • Performance optimization

Recent achievements:

• Second place at Tech Accelerator 2024 for SkillHATGO
  • Second place at Tech Accelerator 2023 for EazyCan
  • Successfully managing multiple concurrent projects with tight deadlines

Portfolio:

I am particularly drawn to Alianto AG’s diverse project portfolio and emphasis on innovation. My experience working independently, coupled with my strong communication skills and attention to detail, would enable me to contribute effectively to your team from day one.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my skills and experience align with your needs. I’m available for a call at your convenience to demonstrate my capabilities and discuss specific projects.

Thank you for considering my application.

Best regards, Confidence Paul Ediawe Email: ediaweconfidencepaul@gmail.com LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/confidence-paul-ediawe-23387622b/

Hello @hauswartmagazin , I’m an experienced Bubble developer with a focus on creating stunning interfaces. I’ve sent you a DM with more details—looking forward to connecting!

Hello @hauswartmagazin,
I’m an experienced Bubble developer with a background in remote work and collaboration with multiple teams. Since I just signed up on the Bubble forum, I’m unable to DM you. If you could kindly send me a DM, I would appreciate it.
Looking forward to connecting.

Hi @hauswartmagazin , I am very interested in this offer. I have been building apps for more than a year now (my own projects) and feel confident enough with building apps inside Bubble.