Bubble.io developer wanted for financial web application build

Are you a talented Bubble.io developer eager to make a meaningful impact in the world of finance? We’re seeking a skilled individual to join our team in building a web application tailored for brokers. Our platform aims to revolutionise the investor-company matchmaking process, facilitating connections between investors and promising ventures.

Requirements:

• Proficiency in Bubble.io development, with a strong portfolio showcasing your skills.
  • Experience in creating complex web applications, preferably in the fintech or investment sector.
  • Solid understanding of database management, APIs, and integrations.
  • Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, adapting to evolving project requirements.
  • Passion for innovation and a drive to deliver high-quality solutions that exceed client expectations.
  • Proficiency in English language.

Responsibilities:

• Collaborate with our designer to develop the web application for MVP.
  • Implement efficient workflows and features using Bubble.io’s no-code platform, ensuring scalability and performance.
  • Integrate third-party APIs and data sources to enrich the platform’s functionality.
  • Conduct testing and debugging.

Please DM me if you are interested in finding out more about the project and we can set up a call to discuss.

3 Likes

I suggest you add more details on your job posting. Will this be a paid position? Part-time? Full time?

If you’re looking to recruit talented developers, I suggest you also take time to create detailed job postings

Also, here’s a great topic on how to hire Bubble devs

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Agreed. High quality job posts attract higher-level applicants. The inverse is also true.

1 Like

Hey @curranclare ,
Dropped you a message, awaiting your response. :smile:

Hi,

just sent you a DM

Hi and thanks for all your responses to the job posting! I am replying to messages today and will be in touch once the team has reviewed portfolios - Clare

2 Likes