Bubble Jam Session today!

Hey Bubblers,

I am doing another open Bubble Jam Session at Noon est. Join me by clicking the link below and come chat about your projects, Bubble features, and get to know other Bubblers. It’s an open ended discussion, so bring your lunch and come hang out!

Here is today’s link: https://www.bigmarker.com/bubble/Bubble-Jam-Session3-2020-04-16-12-00-pm

Hope to see you all soon!
Erik

Eric,
Thank you for putting this together. To others in the community, if you need a little boost I highly suggest joining one of Eric’s sessions.

Cheers
Curt

Is there a way to get notified easier for the next time you have a session? Like a way to sign up? Let me know, I would be interested in seeing what it is like.

Hey! Here is the link for Monday’s! I’ll post it in it’s own thread as well.

Hey Curt!

It was great having you on! Can’t wait to connect again soon and see your other projects!

Sounds good. I will do my best to try to make it if I can. :raised_hands:

Ah man I wish I saw this earlier! Down for the 20th.