Bubble Marketplace Stripe Integration Design UX/UI Workflow

Stripe Transfers Question

If you’re a bubble developer with an “escrow” type setup with Stripe, how do you deal with connected accounts not located in the same region as your application.

Let me explain:

If you are building a Marketplace application which requires an “escrow” type service meaning:

Client A —> Marketplace collects payment —> Marketplace payout payment via transfer to Client B when work has been rendered.

This setup requires the marketplace application to be the billable entity, when the work is completed a transfer can be instantiated to client B connected account ONLY if client B is located in the same region as marketplace stripe account.

It’s put me into a pretzel…

So what happens if client B’s is located in another region like ASIA? so the connect stripe account is NOT located in the same region as the marketplace stripe account, easy… ERROR!!

The only way to accommodate client B is through a wire transfer or if they invoice the marketplace directly…

My Question

Does anyone have a suggestion / workaround for this scenario?

Does anyone have a workflow suggestion? Flag in the database?

How do you verify if a connected account is in the same region or not? I’ve contacted stripe and they don’t have an answer for this.

I need to be able to distinguish is an account is eligible for a transfer or not.