Bubble MCP is here. What's next?

Fresh off the announcements category, we got something really cool today:

The future is looking pretty exciting right about now, so I wanted to ask all of you something pretty obvious: now what?
Now we can bring our agentic custom setups to Bubble, what’s the biggest thing that this unlocks for you?

I used it last week to build an apple shortcuts to bubble app feature in like 3 mins!

So sick

@fede.bubble How do we connect to the MCP using Cursor? We are getting an error. See note below.

Fatal error: Error: Incompatible auth server: does not support dynamic client registration

it’s a known issues I believe. Team is looking into it

Hi, Bubble’s MCP server uses CIMD (Client ID Metadata Documents), a newer sign-in standard. Some tools, like Cursor, don’t support it yet. We’re working on adding support for these tools currently.

I’m checking the new agent and got this message:

I checked the order backend workflows and found a few likely problems. The ordering flow is mostly sound. I couldn’t see the whole flow, because the results were truncated and I didn’t review the customer page’s order UI or the file-processing workflow.

Then I asked it to check for the whole flow and it seems to be working very fast and saying that could not see the whole thing or some steps.

I think some of the context or info is not being sent fully to the agent

thanks @th18 I’ll check with the team. Did the Agent reply with an error message?
Also if you send me a DM with the app ID I can share with the team and they can take a look at what went wrong in case it’s widespread!

No errors, it could see some parts of the workflow but some it says it can’t. I’m sending you a DM

Another problem, clicking in Agent AI opens the popup, then auto closes it. In Safari.
Works fine on reload

I just tested it in my Safari and it works fine. Do you maybe have some browser extension closing it for you?

No extensions and no actions in general just navigating in Bubble editor. Minimized some tabs and opened the editor then the AI Agent. It blinks a couple of times and then closes.

I feel like for this one maybe better to just submit a bug report in our support page so the team can investigate

Thanks. Yes I was trying to access but I see the issue now. Do you have an estimate on when available for Cursor? Don’t wanna resub to Codex if I don’t have to but this MCP feature has been on my Christmas wishlist for a while now :slight_smile: