Bubble pages to PDF - Tutorial 🔥

Turn Bubble pages and element to PDF file.

Live on Youtube :fire::fire::fire:

Dive into the world of pdf conversion with this tutorial video, where I’ll show you how to use the Zeroqode Convert to PDF plugin.

This handy tool lets you change pages of your app or single elements into PDF files. You’ll see how to convert to PDFs, upload to AWS, download them, or even send them as email attachments.

Perfect for anyone who’s looking for a straightforward way to adding neat PDF features to their Bubble apps. Follow along as I walk you through each step of setting up the plugin.

If you like my videos please subscribe to my Youtube channel :pray:

1 Like

LFG bro :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

Is this sponsored by Zeroqode?

(it is, and you should disclose it!)

Thank man! :heart_hands:

Fix your attitude

Sorry if it came off wrong - it’s just that it’s generally right to disclose when arrangements like that are in place just as a matter of openness with the audience. Nothing wrong with doing endorsed tutorials or anything, just responsible to make sure the viewer is aware.

Not really an attitude problem to be fair, paid promo/sponsored content is generally required to be disclosed through many jurisdictions advertising laws🤷‍♂️ not to mention the ethical concerns with your audience.

1 Like

Yeah and a friendly approach would get you a warmer response. However, I understand that misunderstandings can occur. Let’s move past that.

This being said I’m pretty open with my audience. I provide an informative and unbiased tutorial on how plugin works.

Nonetheless, I recognize the value in your suggestion and will take it into consideration for future videos.

Let’s continue to keep our discussions constructive and respectful, as we both aim to contribute positively to this community.

But you realise this can’t be the case when it’s sponsored? Your whole video description is praising Zeroqode!

I’m not just spewing this out of thin air. Youtube is my home ground. I have 300 million views there… you should take my advice, or it’ll come back to bite you, I promise…