Calling Stripe connect pros 😏

Looking for a few hours of your time to help clean up a few errors we are having with stripe connect/SCA compliance. Looking for a 1 on 1 call.

Requirements:
Incredibly well versed with stripe (connect specifically).

Proven past work.

Webhooks, invoicing, checkout page, knowledge is a must.

SCA compliance knowledge

Prefer native English.

Willing to pay $75/hr for someone’s time to get on a 1-2 hour call.

Hi Chris,

I suggest you post this for free to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Bubble expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Bubble experts in your own dashboard. Experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built, and the whole platform is free for both experts and clients - there is ZERO commission.

You will have no problems finding experienced Bubble developers qualified to help you out with Stripe connect there.

Feel free to DM me if you need help posting this job or if you need specific Bubble freelancer recommendations.

Cheers!

Sasa

Thank you sasajan, however not really looking for a freelancer rather I’m looking for more of a 1 on 1 call for a few hours with someone who knows exactly what they are doing with stripe.

Hi Chris,

I understand. Just to mention - we also focus on coaching and consulting as available services offered on Codemap. You can actually create projects specifically with these in mind - there are many experts that are interested in offering such services and have them listed on their profiles.

Happy to help in case you need support or have any other questions.

Best,

Sasa