Can I create a Frontend application using Bubble but Backend is somewhere else (example wordpress)?

Hi all,

My question is regarding the topic title. Is is possible to create only a Frontend using Bubble but backend/database is external platform, for example Wordpress? Can I create CRUD application from this Bubble Frontend?

The reason for this is a client of mine already have a wordpress website setup, and he only want an app. And we are not converting the wordpress website into an app.

Thank you in advance.

You should be able to do that, yeah!

WordPress has the functionality to serve a REST API - which basically allows you to connect WordPress to other platforms.

Bubble has an API Connector plugin – which allows you to load data from external sources / APIs.

1 Like

Thank you @robbertmastebroek for your reply. I will look at the Wordpress REST API.

This mean is my client need to create the REST API on Wordpress side, and for that he needs a coder to help create the API.

Wordpress plugin usually is to be installed amd configured. No code needed

I have the same question, could someone explain this to me?
Bubble Frontend App > Bubble submission creates WordPress Post (concept)
WordPress site is already live, running, and gives the ability for users to front end post using Gravity F.

We have integromat too.

Hi,
I have gone through your requirement. I can work on your project at minimum rates.
Add me on Skype - harshit.ctinfotech@gmail.com for discussion.
Thanks,
Harshit M

Are you replying to me?

Thanks in advance.

Yes. If you have any projects, share with me.

I am available on Skype - harshit.ctinfotech@gmail.com for discussion. I will provide you assistance at minimum rates.
Thanks,
Harshit M