Can there be a Category specifically for Workload discussions?

Hi, can we request for a category specific for workload discussions such as optimisation tips, bugs, questions about workload, etc.

This will be helpful for bubblers wanting to optimize workloads

3 Likes

That definitely makes sense, @shu.teopengco. I will bring it up with the Bubble folks and see if they will create a new category.

Best…
Mike

5 Likes

+1 to that. I’ll definitely subscribe to that.

I just put the request in via slack… we’ll see what they say.

That’s what a Bubble employee would say :thinking:

1 Like

Huh? I don’t get that… you know I don’t work for Bubble, and someone from Bubble may or may not see this thread. So, I have made them aware of the request.

2 Likes

I’m kidding cause shield icon = employee of Bubble :laughing:

2 Likes

Ah, the shield… it’s made of cardboard and it don’t mean a damn thing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mikeloc please make additional request for a new “Conspiracy Theories” category. @tylerboodman and I thank you in advance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Uh oh… I sense a joke theme here… new forum categories… go!

“Did You Ever Find a Solution?”

3 Likes

Also the related category, “Do Ya Want Avocados or Not!?”

3 Likes

@keith, you might not have caught it, but on the runner-up slide for the award winners at the summit, they had my Default Button Dev site listed beside my name. I wonder if anyone got Keith-rolled by going to that site and clicking the big blue button!

1 Like

@mikeloc I not only noticed it, but called it out in the chat! (I didn’t think fast enough to post the link, though!)

1 Like

Ha! I totally missed that… too damn funny, man.

1 Like

Oooh oooh another category: “I Refuse to Read this Extremely Clear Error Message, What Does it Mean?”

2 Likes

Don’t worry, folks… I haven’t lost sight of the original purpose of this thread, and I have already been told that the request to add a new category for workload unit-related stuff is being considered.

Now, back to the fun… I want a new category called Uncle Keith, if only to see what folks think that category is for. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Why is Listshifter not karmaware anymore?”

2 Likes

Need an “Unrealistic budget or expectations” category to send all junk job posts too.

5 Likes