Change min/max width/height in conditionals and more conditionals

Hey there,

it would be very nice to have more conditional options.

1. With the new responsive engine, changing min or max height or width with a certain condition
    That would be great for building mobile versions.

2. Also with the new responsive engine, having the option to set the fix number of columns in a repeating group not only to numbers 1,2,3,4,5 and so on, but set them to 4.5 as example, to have the effect in a horizontal repeating group that there is always half of the last database entry visible. that would improve ui, because users can see that they have to scroll horizontally.

3. Having the option to uncheck or check “crop the image to fit the elements size”, as there are already all other image options like repeat horizontally or vertically, make as wide as parent element, but the only option missing is this.

Think that could be done easily.

Thanks!

4 Likes

+1 on min width of columns changing with a conditional for mobile.

I’m trying to make the common “four larger columns on desktop and two smaller columns on mobile” layout, and I’m not sure if I can do it without being able to change the min column width for a smaller screen.

1 Like

It’s here but it doesn’t seem to work. I have a repeating group of cards.

Above a certain screen size, I want the card to have a fixed width and wrap into further row when the screen becomes smaller (that works).

Below a cartain screen size (in my case when, only one card would fit on a row) I want the card to stretch to use the full screen width. That does not seem to work in spite of the setting above.

Has anyone had success with this?

I was able to partly solve my problem by checking “Stretch columns to fill horizontal space on the repeating group”;

I say partly because this introduced a weird behavior: if I have 2 cards that wrapped to a new row (that fits 4 cards), then they will be in position 1 and 3 of this row.