Chat GPT API Response to New Database things

Hi!

For my use case, I am using GPT3.5 API that replies with a JSON within a JSON as shown below. I want to convert the JSON within the messages content to database entries… What is the best way of achieving this?

1 Like

Have you managed to find a solution? From what I got, the main problem is that it is a JSON within a JSON (or nested JSON again if I understood properly). So the JSON in the JSON is a string and not recognized as a JSON by Bubble. I did not find a workaround but I have been searching a solution too.

A plugin using some js to convert the string to a pseudo thing and then saving that to the db

Any specific plugin in mind? Or you mean developing a plugin from scratch?

@NoCodeDataArtisan Would your plugin be helpful here?

1 Like

Hey @Guillaume.b

Our plugin is specifically designed for converting JSON, and many users have already benefited from it to convert chat GPT API. Just remember that you’ll need to create a workflow for storing the data in a database. Don’t worry, though, we’re here to assist you if you need any help with that.

1 Like

Excellent! Would you have a tutorial (youtube for instance) to recommend to store the data in the database indeed?

1 Like

Unfortunately, we haven’t had time to make a tutorial video yet.

Did you check out the plugin demo?

Don’t worry, if you don’t succeed after trying, we will guide you. We will set it up for you if needed.