ChatGPT: The AI Plugin You've Been Waiting For!

Oh yeah, i’m sorry to write it in this thread.

Very useful thread for me as a starter. Here are some specific questions that I have been looking for answers for:
Background
Essentially, I am building a SaaS web app that offers some industry-specific value related to chatGPT-powered interaction. Users will log into an account and find an interface for interacting with chatGPT. Knowing that each user will be interacting with this feature from their account, and it is plausible to have simultaneous users at the same time.

1. Can an API setup through one chatGPT account serve multiple users concurrently?

I keep hearing AI youtubers mention that it is possible to “train” chatGPT in a localized context (e.g. a web app), so I am assuming that API-powered chatGPT has some ability to “learn”.

1. Does the “learning” persist across the lifetime of my API account being active?
  2. Thinking of multiple users, how does the “learning” work - does each user get contextualized learning or does the learning occur at a global level?
  3. To expand on my last question, all I am wondering is if 10 users feed it “training notes” on their disparate topics while logged into their accounts, will the algo learn in a contextualized fashion - respond to user’s prompts based on knowing the inputs from other users?

Hey @agent0

1. Yes, this should be ok
  2. If you save and re-use the chat history, then yes. Just be careful that there is a total token limit on the conversation
  3. You can set up the Chat Instance with user specific data. There is no learning perse, if you are looking for a more specialized chat instance to have/use your own data then reach out to us as this is a custom job
  4. Same as above

Congratulation on you app…

I have one question. I don’t know if it is related to this topic or maybe i should create a new topic on forum.

Does this plugin act like a Learning Machine that learn from users action (like what product are they searching) and next time they visit the site it displays products related to what they have looked before?

Thanks
Fabian

@AliFarahat great work with the plugin mate … just wondering this plugin can access/index/reference data from a pdf, url or word doc etc? Thanks in advance …