ChatGPT integration?

Has anyone built anything that includes ChatGPT into their app? I’d like to make a knowledge base where the user can use a google like AI to help them with answers on challenging questions.

here is already a plugin OpenAI ChatGPT Dall-E · BEP Plugin | Bubble

2 Likes

I’m using OpenAI GPT3 in my current project to help users with content generation for social media. Not using any plugin, just API connector.

2 Likes

Yeah, just use the API Connector.

Can’t see any real reason to use a plugin.

Of course, you can do it by API Connector to test more features and get deep into it if you’re a bubble expert. But for newbies, it’s a good one.

1 Like

We have integrated ChatGPT into our newly released app using the API connector. Check it out if you want, and if you or anyone else have any question about the integration itself, feel free to ask :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m working on something. I’m using the API directly. Very curious what the plugin will do.

Hi, yes I built https://www.schoolai.co/ using the GPT3 API. Let me know if I can be of any help.

1 Like

Also using GPT-3 API through the API connector. Super easy to setup.

1 Like

This is the super helpful. Id love to talk. The premise of how this is built could be templated towards an industry Im working on with a few added components. However the base of what youre doing is on the path. Would love to chat.

Hey bubblers

We launched free plugin with all openAI functions, maybe it will be helpfull

Also made a demo https://ezcodedemo2.bubbleapps.io/version-test/openai

And as test made combine ChatGPT + Voice recognition - looks like new Siri will be more intelligent in future (works in Chrome now because of voice access )

Regards Pavel, EazyCode Team !

2 Likes

You can also try AI21 Studio as an alternative to OpenAI — their language model is comparable and (in my opinion) easier to set up.

Check out this plugin: Text AI - AI21 Studio ChatGPT Plugin | Bubble

I would enjoy discussing the topic. I, too, am planning an application of which AI is a key.

Jon Schaefer

Even though you spell your last name wrong with an “ae” I’d love to talk. Lol

Nice to meet you Jon.

Tony

A lot of people don’t understand the difference between ChatGPT and GPT-3. Case and point, the OpenAI ChatGPT Dall-E plugin that @Eugene_West suggested.

GPT-3 is the name of the AI text Model powering OpenAI’s text generating abilities. GPT-3 is accessible via API, which is what all these plugins and AI apps are using.

ChatGPT is the advanced chat-like interface built on top of GPT-3 by OpenAI to give people a more natural way of using it. And here’s where people fail to understand: ChatGPT is NOT accessible via API (not yet anyways).

So any app/plugin saying they are using ChatGPT is demonstrably showing you they don’t know what they’re talking about (and shouldn’t be trusted).

3 Likes

If you want to use a simple and interactive Chatbot built on GPT-3 for your site, I created a really easy plugin that you just drag-and-drop and it’s ready to use. You can use it as customer support (like the example below) or to do anything you want based on the instructions you give it. Since it’s based on GPT-3 it’s really capable of answering almost anything. Hope it helps!!

Jacob…thanks for the note. Instead of a chatbot. Is there a way to create a search box? I would like to have users use the application to create reciepes of keywords we provide.

Example: I need a (partner)__ , to help build a __(CRM)

Output: It would then pull information we have or provide them a list of information we have on partners we work with in relation to CRM

That definitely is possible but is not within the scope of the plugin I provided unfortunately so it would have to be a new solution. That would require using something called Semantic Search with GPT-3. This method will allow you to search through a database of things and pull the information that matches the query best without using a million tokens.

Jacob
How can we work together?

I’m an executive for a large IT company and I’m looking to build a solution where a user can come to a search function like this and help the customer get to a short list or options. They can ask these questions and we offer up options to their questions. ie - Please help me find the best digital marketing solution from Gartners magic quadrant. If those answers are not available they can ping our company directly but we can obtain all the Q/A from their engagement with the search function.

Tony