Chrome Developer tools errors

I always look toward chrome developer when figuring out potential bugs within my app. I assume most things here aside from errors are suggestions. Is this something that we or the Bubble team should look at as the gold standard of web development?
How does Bubble determine what are the best code improvements according to todays standard of web development?

I notice that every single bubble app has this error regardless of the content. I do not know whether or not it causes noticable scrolling issues but they make it seem important.

x3:11 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking ‘touchstart’ event. Consider marking event handler as ‘passive’ to make the page more responsive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952
x3:10 [Violation] ‘setTimeout’ handler took 81ms

1 Like

Did you ever figure anything out with this? I get 1000’s of these errors and pages won’t load while they are firing.

I tried this script, but it just hides the violations…load speed is not improved.

I see these too, but don’t understand what this means. Which script are you referring too?

Maybe someone else has a better idea about this.

I do have the same issue. It doesn’t seem to break anything in the execution neither on the scrolling feature, but due to hundreds of this issue detection, loading the page is really long.
I would be very interested to understand what component these messages come from so that I might change slightly the design and improve the whole stuff.

1 Like

Having the same issue and would appreciate if anyone can explain what it means. :blush:

Does anyone have an idea of what could be the corrections to apply for this issue ?
I also have tons of those Violations detected which considerably slows down load time of several pages.
Thanks,
Laurent.

Did you figure it out?