Como adicionar email em copia no sendinblue

Olá pessoa!
Como eu faço para adicioar um email em copia com o sendiblue?
não vejo essa opçao no plugin.

@ZeroqodeSupport

Hello @cleyton1216 ,
Thank you for reaching out to us. :slightly_smiling_face:

Kindly note that at the Zeroqode Support Team, we communicate in English to avoid any misunderstands caused by incorrect translations, please consider sending your next messages in English.

Como eu faço para adicioar um email em copia com o sendiblue?
não vejo essa opçao no plugin.

Can you please share with us an example of what you mean by adding a copy email?

This will help understand if such a feature is compatible with our plugin and give you a more precise answer.

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at any time !
Best regards, :dizzy:
Zeroqode Support Team

As shown in the attached image,
I need to send this email to two people but in the field
(body) to_email* gives me the option to enter just one E-mail.
How do I send it to two emails:
ex: test@gmail.com and test02@gmail.com?

@ZeroqodeSupport

Hello @cleyton1216 ,
Thank you for providing additional details regarding your use case. :slightly_smiling_face:

I need to send this email to two people but in the field
(body) to_email gives me the option to enter just one E-mail.*

At the moment the plugin doesn’t support this option, but we will check if it’s feasible and if the plugin library allows us to implement such changes and notify you once there are any updates but can’t provide any timeframes.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Warm regards, :dizzy:
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello @cleyton1216 ,
We hope this message reaches you in good spirits. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regarding your request :I need to send this email to two people but in the field
(body) to_email gives me the option to enter just one E-mail. *

Our dev team confirmed that there is a solution for this using API calls you can pass in an array a list of emails.

How you can achieve this is you could use this code as an example of how this feature works in practice please refer to this Test page that our team created for your use case.

You will nee to enter the code below it in the body field, and from there you can adapt it according to your own needs.

{“sender”: {“name”:“Alex”,“email”:“Inp ut A’s value”},“to”: [{“email”:“Input B’s value”,“name”:“John1”},{ “email”: “Input C’s value”, “name”: “John2” }],“htmlContent”:“

Hello,

This is my first transactional email sent from Sendinblue.

”,“subject”:“Subject” }

Please test this set-up and let us know if you were able to implement it successfully, or if you have any other questions.
Kind regards, :dizzy:
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello @cleyton1216 ,
I hope you are having a great weekend. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d like to know if you received my previous message.

Did you have time to check the suggestions we made, or did you fix the reported issue by yourself?

We would appreciate your feedback upon this. In case you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we would be happy to assist you.
Regards, :pray:
Zeroqode Support Team.