Create a planning for a user depending on a field

Hello everyone ,

I am creating my first “big” app on Bubble and I face an issue that I can’t tackle, even after looking on this forum.

During the onboarding, users can choose a slot during the week (For exemple : Wednesday at 11 am).
I would like to generate a list field that will contain all the next Wednesday at 11 am of the next few months (Wednesday 17th of March at 11 am; Wednesday 24th of March at 11 am; […])

Does anyone know if it’s doable and if yes how?

For a bit of context, the app lets users sign up to receive one class a week for their children, on various topics. So I want once they choose their slot, to send them an e-mail to let them know the date of their firts class, and then automate the mailing of post classe ect… I figured I need to know the date of their classes in my database to be able to do so.
The other reason is that they have access to one free trial class, and I want to be able to set up different pages depending on if the date of the trial has passed.

Thank you and have a great day :slight_smile: Any help would be welcome, even a redirection on a post I did not find.

This may help.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check this :slight_smile: