Create XML Feed

Hi y’all,

I’ve searched the forum but found plenty of dead ends, has anyone been able to create and XML feed using your Bubble data? If so and if you don’t mind, how’d you do it?

1 Like

I’m also having this question in mind. Can’t find any thread with the correct answers.

1 Like

Is the consumer expecting a list or individual entity?

Yeah, I’ve actually built a plugin that’s currently in beta which automatically generates a Google Shopping XML feed. Working on a job listing feed for Facebook at the moment.

Long story short, it comes down to two things.

1. Finding a systematic approach to building reliable schema that scales as the number of items in your feed grows and allows you to include optional fields if you happen to have them without returning null for every other item that’s missing them.
  2. You can’t make GET requests to API workflows so you need to use an external service to be the conduit, some use Pipedream for this. I wanted something leaner so have routed it through a service worker.

Hi
I’m interested in doing the same, creating a form of drop down boxes that generates an XML feed showing the data from those boxes.

<alldata>
	<data>
		<id></id>
		<name></name>
		<field1></field1>
		<field2></field2>
		<date></date>
	</data>
	<data>
	</data>
</alldata>

Hi Jason

Will you be making your Google Shopping XML plugin available in the near future?

Regards
Miles