Creating a dynamic page that allows users to add new posts and sections in an organised manner

Hi there, I am trying to create an information-sharing website where a user can pin various pieces of information to different topic boards.

As you can see from the picture above, the user will be able to add additional tabs on the left using the plus sign, as well as adds pins of information that follow the format seen by the larger square shapes.

I would like the users to be able to add as many pins and tabs to the board as they wish. Furthermore, each pin will be categorized under the all tab, as well as an additional tab set by the user to allow viewers to easily sort through the information based on its category.

My main struggle has been in allowing users to create new tabs on the left using a plus button, as well as creating new pins that follow the same layout on the page as seen in the image. Thereafter, I have not been able to enable the grouping of posts under the relevant tabs. The relevant pins should only show up when the relevant tab is clicked e.g. quotes only show when the quotes or all tab is selected.

Any help on any of these issues would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Hello @matthew6

These two videos could be a start:

Hope this helps and good luck with your project! :+1:t2:

Amazing! Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.