Custom Range Input Slider

I’m currently developing a sign-up page that includes a dropdown input. I’m trying to set this dropdown input as a required field. Despite selecting the ‘this input should not be empty’ option, it doesn’t seem to be functioning properly. Could someone please provide assistance with this issue?

I assume you mean that the user is able to sign up without populating a value in this dropdown, is that right?

Does the signup workflow that is triggered when the signup button is pressed contain an action that references this dropdown’s value?

Yes, that’s correct. Users can sign up without selecting a value in this dropdown.

Regarding your second question, yes, the signup workflow triggered by the signup button does contain an action that references the value of this dropdown."

You can try grouping the the two elements together. If that doesn’t work, you can always make the signup button unclickable by default and then make it clickable when the dropdown’s value is not empty + email is not empty, etc