Custom Scrollbar - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hey Ken,
we have just published a fix that hides the scroll bar even with the “display as an iframe” checkbox checked.
Please install the new plugin version, reload the editor and give it another try
Thanks!

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

I have put together a forum post to help other bubblers looking to achieve their aims with limited to no use of plugins

I hope it helps and that other experienced coders or bubblers could help answer a few questions still unresolved.

hi @levon,
we use this plugin very much. However, we noticed that the plugin has the “debugger” command in the code. This always creates a breakpoint for us. This is also reproducible on your demo page.

-Jens

Hello, friends! :slight_smile:

We are glad to introduce some great changes in one of the best plugins for visual customizations - the Custom ScrollBar Plugin for Bubble! :tada:

We have added a new cool feature. Now you can hide ANY scrollbar using the “Hide Page Scroll Bar” checkbox (multiline inputs, RGs, dropdowns, etc). :heavy_check_mark:

Also, we have redesigned the plugin’s demo page:

https://zeroqode-demo-04.bubbleapps.io/custom_scrollbar

We hope you like it. :hugs:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @levon

Maybe this is a very basic question, but once the plugin is installed, am I supposed to see a new element in the editor? I can’t find anything.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @jimmer, :wave:

Please accept our apologies for the delay over the weekend. :pray:

Once you’ve installed the Custom Scrollbar plugin by Zeroqode, you won’t see a new element in the Bubble editor like you would with some other plugins.

You need to specify the IDs of the elements you wish to customize. And, indicate these IDs in the plugin action:

Ensure that the option to set custom IDs in your app is enabled. To do this, navigate to your app’s settings, then go to General and enable the option to add an ID attribute to HTML elements.

We hope this helps! If you have other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.