Data Randomly Stopped Displaying in RGs in Live

Data in repeating groups controlled by basic conditionals has randomly stopped being displayed in Live Environment in the past 12-18 hours ish. I haven’t deployed in 4 days. I really don’t have anything to go off here. Have there been any updates in the past 24 hours or known new bugs?

Two instances I’ve found so far:

• Basic repeating group showing a datatype controlled by a basic “if user type is X” (user type in this instance has not changed and still perfectly lines up with constraint. I literally haven’t touched the app for days). I solved this one by simply removing the constraint to force the data to show for a specific user with that type. But… what? That’s been untouched for 2 ish months.

• Basic repeating group showing data from database based on dropdown date range. That date range is May 6th - June 15th.

Every column in the 2nd screenshot has near identical constraints and there’s no common denominator. Even if there was, no database changes or deployments have happened.

Someone please tell me there’s a bug or update today or yesterday because I’m going crazy here seeing random repeating groups go empty over the past few hours with zero deployments or database changes for things that have worked for months…

1 Like

I also had this problem today with just one RG (just one that I have identified so far). It was there, working for months, I didn’t change anything related to it and it simply stopped returning data.

The funniest thing is that it returns data for other users, but not for a specific user (which was working before). I checked all the relationships between the data that connects to the user and everything is normal.

For better context, I’m using an RG to preload a list that is used in common elsewhere on the page.

I did the search directly in RG (without going through preload) and the result is returned (the constraints are the same used in the preload approach), I just skipped the preload step for this use case. However, the return has a delay that wasn’t there before.

Remembering that the old approach still works for other users, only this one demonstrated to have this problem.

In this thread shared by @josh , I saw that they started new improvements today:

But I don’t know if it has some relationship with this.

1 Like

You should file a bug report.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.