Dev needed for a scratch project

Hi, my new company is thinking of releasing an app in Google play store and app store.
Basic application for data entry and nothing more, budget is 3000$.
Previous experience of app deployment to stores are preferred.

3 Likes

Hey :wave:

You can wrap your app with something like this currently: Convert Your Bubble Application Into Native iOS & Android Apps

Or you can reach out to Bubble and see if you can get in on the beta testing for the native app builder, which would be better than just a wrapper.

Hope that helps. :blush:

Hey @wevit ,
Dropped you a message, awaiting your response. :smile:

Hey @wevit ,
Dropped you a message, awaiting your response

Hi @wevit ,

I am an experienced bubble developer and am available for the role. Please let me know if we can discuss it further over a quick chat.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best Regards

Naseer

Finally hired :grinning:

Hey @wevit ,

I would love to learn more on how i can help. I have first hand experience in wrapping bubble apps, publishing and even developing native apps too.

About Me
I am Ali Farahat, an expert Bubble developer and a no-code pioneer with a decade of experience in the tech industry. As a serial entrepreneur, I have founded successful software businesses across diverse sectors including fashion, automotive, and transportation. Currently, I lead Balacode.io, a cutting-edge agency specializing in no-code and low-code solutions.

Throughout my career, I have contributed to and shipped over 124 projects, collaborating with more than 96 customers worldwide. Many of these projects are now integral to the operations of thriving real-world businesses. My expertise lies in both the big picture and the finer details, excelling in both code and no-code platforms like Bubble, Xano, and Draftbit, among others.

I am known for my ability to tackle challenging projects where others may have failed. Whether you need a consultant or a dedicated developer for your next project, app, or integration, I am a valuable resource ready to bring your vision to life.

Learn more about me:

Feel free to book a call using this link https://calendar.google.com/calendar/appointments/schedules/AcZssZ2IAAShmJpNdnwkpLMvPODoNcDfmoxhQ2V12TjadeIaXg2nnstioND_zd8wwgsHAtB7TuxR9O1A

Hi,

I’ve 6 years of experience in app design & development.

please give me your email or contact me on mital8488@gmail.com so I can share my work sample with you