Developer on Bubble with marketplace experience

Developer on Bubble

Required experience: 1–3 years. Previous experience with marketplace development. Need someone from Eastern Europe who speaks Russian or Ukrainian.

Marketplace is already 70% built and we need a developer who can finish it. (work for 2-3 months). $800-$1, 200 per month.

3 Likes

Hello @dlosevskiy ! sent a private message. please check

1 Like

Hi @dlosevskiy,

We can absolutely help you with this at Bootstrapped. It’s where you can find highly skilled, experts and Certified Bubble Developers/UI/UX Designers who are offering their services at different hourly rates that would surely meet your skillset needs and budget. You may check on this link our bunch of already built featured projects. Kindly check my DM as well. Looking forward to receiving your response. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello @dlosevskiy
I would like to work with you on your requirement.
Lets connect and discuss.
Mail: Himanshu@infowindtech.in

Hello @himanshu5 ,
Thank you for your message.

Please DM your resume with links to your past projects.
We are reviewing all applicants and within 1-2 weeks will contact those candidates who are the most suitable for this role.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @dlosevskiy, I am a bubble expert with over 3 years of experience with bubble development. I have also worked with building marketplaces and SAAS applications. I am available to discuss it further over a char. Please let me know if you are available. Thanks

Wow a bubble developer who joined this forum on 20th May this year and has 3 years of experience :joy:

1 Like

Indeed, it is impressive that he has never needed to join Bubble Forum or ask any question. May he really is a very good Bubble dev. :grin: