Development of a classifieds web application

Project description

I am looking to have a web application developed that will allow sellers and buyer of vehicles to interact. The UX portions of this web app would be the following:

User Accounts/ Profiles with appropriate database.
The Ability for users to upload their vehicle for sale and will include (photos, videos, vehicles information, etc)
The ability for buyers and sellers to private message through the app.
The ability for users to print a PDF of the listing for cork boarding.
The ability for the listing to be classified on the site based on a tiered subscription that will enhance exposure (featured listing, premium listing, etc)
Payment integration (Stripe)

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @pilothyve

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,
Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech

Hi @pilothyve

I highly recommend you post your job for free to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Bubble expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Bubble experts and agencies in your own dashboard. Experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built, and the whole platform is free for both experts and clients - there is ZERO commission.

You will have no problems finding experienced Bubble developers available for work on your project.

PM me if you need help posting your job or if you need specific Bubble freelancer recommendations.

Best,

Sasa

Hello @pilothyve

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please and feel free to leave your request on our website, or just email us at projects@ezcode.co

Regards Pavel, EzCode Team !

Hello Piloth! My name is Emmanuel Thompson and I would like to build this app for you.

I have actually already built something very similar called The Gap Year Institute(The GYI). It host virtually the same functionality. It has two user types Mentors and Students that require them to input all required information( Sellers/cars and buyers in your case) and it connects the two based on there respective interest(possibly your tiering system). The GYI has the private messaging functionality your looking for and implementing a PDF printing, and a stripe payment feature doesn’t really seem like a challenge.

Because of the nature of your project I anticipate that I could get this done fairly quickly, and with relatively low cost.

Let me know if your interested, and reach out to me hear emman.bubble@gmail.com

Hi,
I am an experienced Bubble developer and I would be glad to help you build this out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

1 Like