Display multiple routes on the map?

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport :wave:

I bought the plugin “Bubble’s Google Map Extender Plugin for Bubble” from zeroqode
I am able to show multiple routes starting from single point.

But I want to show multiple routes in Single map starting from different points…
is it possible?

Hi @viquarahmed07 ,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase.

Unfortunately, it is not quite clear to us what you are trying to achieve.
Would it be convenient for you, to share more details about your use case and the setup for the plugin, with screenshots, this will allow us to reproduce this on our side and check for a workaround.

Looking forward to your reply and have a great weekend ahead.
Best regards, :slight_smile:
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

Thanks for your response

To be precise I am creating a transport management application
As an admin, I want to see all my Vehicles routes.

For example:-
I just want these 2 separate routes to be displayed in same map using your plugin (Is it possible)?

if yes, Can we change the colour of 2nd route?

@ZeroqodeSupport can you please help?

Hi @viquarahmed07,
Thank you for your detailed message, and sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.

We’ve carefully checked your use case and tried to reproduce it on our side.
Currently, displaying multiple routes is possible when using the “Add Directions MapExtender A” plugin action inside the workflow area.
In this case, the plugin will generate routes for you according to the specified coordinates/settlements and waypoints.
Additional/optional routes will have a less bright color than the selected route.

We’ve added two inputs for Initial Position and Destination and when clicking on Compose Route this will display both routes on one map. Please see the screenshots below.

Hope the above will be useful for you.
In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport Thanks a lot :+1:

1 Like

Hi @viquarahmed07,
You are always welcome, we are glad it helped. :slightly_smiling_face:

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, feel free to reach us.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.