Editor so slow it is almost unusable

Wonder if it’s the same issue that occurred yesterday

10 people x 100$ = share dedicated server, or 20 x 50$? Anyone thought? I’m in :slight_smile:
Never down and faster. A must for All critical applications when money is involved. PM me if interested.
Now back, thank you.

back up \o/
(back and front)

You mean share a dedicated cluster with multiple apps across accounts? Not sure if bubble is down with that

Not sure too, but technically others already done it. We need one admin (trusted one :slight_smile: ) and all apps are password protected. As said, serious people with serious app only. Maybe there’s no need for that too?

In my experience ram does get bogged down when working in editor for an hour or so, and I have 32 gb ram in a gaming rig.

Editor holds on to all the changes in case you want to back up or go forward if you check task manager you will see it clearly adding up.

So closing everything out is necessary for me even with all this hardware.

I would think more users would be chiming in about this issue. It is severely hampering my productivity today :frowning:

1 Like

Are we back down again? I am erroring out.

We’re on a dedicated cluster and ours went down too. We didn’t upgrade code or anything else. I don’t think dedicated server’s with Bubble are all that more reliable than the main cluster. In theory it should be. In practice, it’s not.

1 Like

The editor on dedicated had issues indeed, the run mode site didn’t and was isolated from the main cluster.

1 Like

Down again here too :frowning:

Here too…

What AWS cluster would you opt for?

I’m shocked! I understood the whole purpose of being dedicated was to isolate oneself from just this type of situation.

1 Like

5 Likes

I believe the design is that the Editor itself is on one main system. Your code, dev and production, lives on your dedicated instance, so your prod site should run fine as could your dev site if you accessed it directly, but the editor won’t load so you are unable to edit, even though your app is fine.

1 Like

Broken again it seems.

@sridharan.s can you confirm that your app itself is still running, since you are on a dedicated plan.

Currently, only our editor is down and our site it running. But, our site might as well be down because we’re sitting on some bugs that break our product and make it unusable. Have submitted them, but don’t think a developer has even looked at them yet. In theory, we should be able to back up the version of Bubble code up, but that hasn’t worked in the past either.

2 Likes

My apps are back.

1 Like