Editor so slow it is almost unusable

Is anyone else having site problems today ? It has been very slow all morning (over 5 seconds from clicking an element to something happening) but now I am getting “unresponsive” messages, page reloads and blank pages all the time.

Can’t work as it is at the moment :frowning:

3 Likes

I was facing the same issue past few days, and the problem was ram on my end. Try firefox or restart the browser. That fixed it for me.

1 Like

Everything I do, always has a delay of at least 2/3 seconds no matter what time of day. Only on pages with almost no elements and workflows, this is faster but it is never instant.

I’m also experiencing a bigger delay than usual but honestly this is my biggest frustration with Bubble. I could literally work 3 times faster if the editor was quicker. Especially since I’m working in the editor almost the entire day, every day.

Don’t want to start sounding like a broken record though as I think the Bubble team is addressing this, or at least they also look at the editor for performance optimisation.

7 Likes

I don’t think it is RAM …

3 Likes

I filed a bug report. Perhaps you guys can do the same.

2 Likes

Am doing so. Thanks.

2 Likes

Problem has gone away now…

2 Likes

You are right :slight_smile:

I wonder if something is running “overnight” in NYC time ?

2 Likes

Not sure what (if anything) happened this morning / last night, but am looking into it…

4 Likes

Looks like between 12:30 and 2 am NYC time last night something used all of our homepage’s capacity (we restrict capacity to bubble.is the same way we restrict it for user apps, so that if we get a big spike on bubble.is, it doesn’t take down user apps). Not sure what happened yet.

5 Likes

Thanks, appreciate you taking the time to look.

1 Like

Try using a PC/Laptop cleaner like cc cleaner and mke sure you dont have that many programs running.

1 Like

Same behaviour again today sadly.

Unresponsive editor. Stuck on “Saving …”. Around 20 seconds to get any function to work.

The bubble,is home page is also stuck. Waiting for various plugins (notably q.stripe) and cloudfront. Waiting 5 minutes now for it to load my list of apps.

Something isn’t working at all well at the moment.

1 Like

Same here.

Response time is showing the same.

1 Like

Yep, editor and my apps running insanely slow today :frowning:

1 Like

Has anybody filed a support ticket yet?

I have.

1 Like

We’re investigating, not sure what the issue is yet

2 Likes

Okay, issue is that we’re seeing a spike in traffic, and one of our supporting services is not scaling the way it is supposed to. I am working on fixing that scalability issue now…

2 Likes

Okay, that service now scales :slight_smile: I see metrics heading back to normal. Will keep an eye on it, but I think this particular problem is permanently fixed

3 Likes