Editor so slow it is almost unusable

@Mischelle If it substantiates the business case go Dedicated… that’s what i’m aiming for by the end of the year. Hearing from others on Dedicated…they never looked back

2 Likes

@Bubbleboy I like to know about dedicated plans. I have a business application which is about to go live. I cannot sell 4-5 down time a month, even not one down time, longer then a few minutes. Would be dramatic.

1 Like

@Bubbleboy That’s my plan BubbleBoy, I have all the costs for the dedi plans and I am trying to migrate clients off my other applications (hosted on different applications), so I have four dedicated servers elsewhere, so I can’t afford to carry all the costs a month in servers, so I have to time it perfectly :slight_smile:

BUT, I would hope the support is better on the dedi plans

Assuming that each outage has its own cause which is fixed after that outage, it’s hard to permanently fix things that you don’t yet know are going to go wrong.

Taking minutes to edit anything on this side today… Even viewing the website app takes minutes to load…

I’m also experiencing outages today on live versions of bubble projects. Editor is impossible to load.

Having the Same issues here on editor, South Wales UK

I understand the issue @andrew1. But some applications cannot go down to long or to often. For some applications this is the key of existence.

@j.poolman, contact bubble and they will send you a document with all the prices for the dedi plans mapped out.

1 Like

My thinking is that IT infrastructure is complex, and if you pick to build on Bubble, you’re offloading the construction of that infrastructure to someone else and saving time and money. The tradeoff is that you have some limitations on control.

If you’re building something mission critical then you need to build it yourself from scratch I’d say.

2 Likes

Dedicated server seems to be the middle ground solution.

1 Like

Hi @andrew1, I understand that, but it seems to be the same thing each time LOL Oh well I feel sorry for them right now, I bet they are scrambling LOL

The results are the same (downtime) but the underlying cause is most likely different every time.

I feel bad for the team because it makes people think that something is being done wrong, but really it’s probably a perfect storm of random bugs and occurences coming together to reek havoc.

Or maybe there is something wrong with Amazon Web Services or another upstream service provider they use.

1 Like

when i’m not jacked in the Matrix Bubble im really not sure what to do with myself…mortal again… i really need to get out more…

1 Like

I just walk around trying to find things to plugin… :rofl: speaking of plugins, Gmail is done and available on the store… what do you guys want to see next??

I’min australia and cant seam to load anything.
I’m not a full techie but I can just imageine a group of young guys running around the room pulling their hair out trying to fix these bugs. God bless their souls.
I do wish I was appmaking however I might sign off and have a beer.
Best of luck everyone, particularly the Bubble team.

2 Likes

Maybe someone should build a Bubble app that gives random suggestions on what to do when Bubble is down

… oh wait :confused:

2 Likes

lol, you would need to start buy building a bubble… oh wait…

Maybe try building the app on Wordpress instead… by the time you manage to get something half working on there Bubble will probably be fixed :smiley:

1 Like

hey, wordpress has been a successful alternative to Notepad…