Facebook Login Issue

So im freaking out. I haven’t used my bubble site in over two weeks.
And just a moment ago, I was testing sending a parameter to bubble through an external URL…
And suddenly my login with Facebook button isn’t working!

It keeps redirecting me to facebook saying:

URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

This is puzzling because I haven’t changed any settings on my facebook developer account for this app.
I’m not sure what to do
but I need this to work soon because I’m building a proof of concept for a client.

Any suggestions?

Update: problem solved. I just went in and recreated the app on the dev portal. seems to be working now.
added multiple variations of redirect uris and one of them seems to be right.

i have the same problem with you. what urls are you using?

I also am having this problem. Really stinks because my whole app idea hinges on this.

I had the same issue. Could not figure out why I was getting this FB “URL Blocked” error. I saw the below post, and followed the guidance from “fayewatson”. It finally works for me – was either 1) an issue with not checking the box for “Use a generic redirect URL” on the Facebook plugins in my Bubble editor… or 2) simply needed to add my website home URL (as well as th redirect URL) in the redirect URIs on the FB Developer site.