Filebox - File Sharing Template from Zeroqode

file-sharing
Hey Bubblers,
we have published a brand new template - File Sharing app which allows you to upload files and send them either via email or by copying the shortened URL. Features great design, animated effects for headlines and rotating full screen images.

Live demo: https://filetransfer.bubbleapps.io/

Thanks,
Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

2 Likes

Great template! Any chance you’d be willing to share how you managed to get a full page hero image?

Sure, you just drop a group and set it as wide as a page. Then choose an image as a background for that group - and that’s it! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
No-Code Development Services

1 Like

Amazing, thanks

1 Like

Quick question, how tall do you make the group? I’m having issues with whitespace at the bottom of my page depending on the browser size.

Nevermind, worked it out.

I set the image as the page background, rather than a page wide group.

Yep :slight_smile: thanks!
Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with on this one.

Vlad.
Co-Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
No-Code Development Services

Hey!

We’re happy to announce that we finished updating our Filebox - File Sharing | No-Code Template by Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. It’s a fully-responsive app across any user device :open_file_folder: :card_file_box:

LIVE DEMO: https://filetransfer.bubbleapps.io/

DOCUMENTATION: Filebox - File Sharing Template

Hope you’ll like it!
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey Zeroqode,

I’m looking to use your template to integrate with an idea I have.

I want individuals to have the ability to create their own custom upload page. When you upload a file to them through their link, the uploaded file will go directly to them into their own database, where they can look and access files.

I also would like to add a payment ability so the owner of the upload page can charge for example $1 per upload to them. Is this possible?

Kind regards,

Hi @miiddymusic, thanks for reaching out and for your interest in our template.

Sure thing. Our templates are highly customizable, so you can adjust them as per your project requirements. Kindly note that this also requires solid Bubble skills, to implement the desired features. The default template functionality can be checked on the template demo page: Zeroqode | No-code apps, plugins, native apps builder for bubble.io and more

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our template.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team