Finding my active API's in Google Developers Console

I’ve always known the Google Developers Console layout is atrocious but this is incredible. I’ve spent almost 2 hours trying to find what API’s I have enabled. Horrible waste of my day.

I know I have enabled 5 API’s but how can I see what they are? The link below doesn’t go to my APi’s, instead it goes to a page to search for more API’s.

Google has no instruction on how to view your existing API’s but it does have instructions to disable an API for your project:

1. Go to the API Console.
  2. From the projects list, select a project or create a new one.
  3. If the API Manager page isn’t already open, open the console left side menu and select API Manager.

But, API Manager does not exist.

APIs & Services > Enabled APIs & Services

1 Like

wait till u see microsoft’s documentation :rofl:

Thanks, this didn’t locate my API’s, it went to the API Library which had no mention of my enabled APi’s. However, I finally find them, you need to go to APIs & Services > Credentials.

I also have discovered why my API’s are no longer working, my billing card expired but I cannot enable billing for my project because I am missing the following required permissions:

billing.accounts.get
billing.accounts.update

I have read a lot today and am none the wiser on how to fix this. To say Google’s user experience is horrible is an understatement!

Right, I will never buy anything from them if that is the case - life’s too short to deal with companies who don’t care about their users’ time!