Focus group not toggling when fa fa bars are clicked in reusable header

Hello,
I am building an app that requires a focus group that toggles down from a fa fa bar Icon. I loaded the workflow for the fa fa bar icon to when clicked to toggle down the focus group with five buttons but it does not do anything when I go to preview mode for testing. This is all part of a reusable element header if that makes any difference. What could I be doing wrong?

It seems like you’re encountering an issue with implementing a toggle functionality for a focus group that is supposed to appear when clicking on a Font Awesome bar icon (fa fa bar icon). Here are some steps to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

Check Workflow: Review the workflow associated with the Font Awesome bar icon to ensure that the toggle functionality is correctly implemented. Make sure that you have assigned the appropriate actions to the click event of the icon to show or hide the focus group.

Visibility Condition: Verify that you have set up the appropriate visibility conditions for the focus group. The focus group should initially be set to be hidden by default, and the workflow should toggle its visibility when the Font Awesome bar icon is clicked.

Preview Mode: Ensure that you are testing your app in the correct preview mode. Some preview modes may not accurately reflect the interactive behavior of your app, especially if dynamic elements or workflows are involved. Try testing the app in both the browser preview and the live preview to see if the toggle functionality works as expected.

Reusability: Since you mentioned that the focus group is part of a reusable element (header), ensure that the element is properly configured to allow for the toggle functionality. Reusable elements should be designed to work seamlessly across different pages and contexts.

Browser Console: Check for any errors or warnings in the browser console while testing the app. These messages can provide valuable insights into any issues that may be affecting the functionality of your app.

Element Structure: Double-check the structure of your focus group and Font Awesome bar icon elements to ensure that they are correctly configured and nested within the header element. Incorrect nesting or structure can sometimes cause unexpected behavior.

Test on Different Devices/Browsers: Test your app on different devices and browsers to ensure cross-compatibility. Sometimes, certain browsers or devices may have limitations or quirks that affect the behavior of interactive elements.

By following these steps and carefully reviewing your implementation, you should be able to identify and resolve any issues with the toggle functionality of your focus group. If you continue to experience difficulties, consider reaching out to Bubble’s support resources or community forums for further assistance.

This worked! thank you!

not too bad for aI generated response. I’d think that brevity should be stressed.