For hire: expert bubble engineer to join our team (full time, remote, north america time zones)

We’re looking for a bubble engineer to help us grow our product. Our ideal candidate has worked on software development teams prior to discovering bubble and is asking ‘why isn’t everyone using bubble?’

We have great funding, an exciting product, and a belief that an engineering team organized around bubble changes the way a team can build software.

about basepath

We were founded in January 2022 to serve large brands, NCAA student athletes and athletic departments, who all want increased sponsorships for NCAA athletes. The NCAA’s rules changes in July 2021 with the approval of Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) rights for Student Athletes. We were the first company to built software for NIL ‘Collectives,’ a new organizational type that has been created at most Power 5 Universities across the country to assist student-athletes with sponsorships. We are leading our industry and looking to grow our engineering team.

about the product

Basepath builds financial operational software for Student Athletes, Universities and Agents. Our customers use our product to manage, schedule and pay student-athletes for work completed as part of an NIL deal. Athletes link their social and banking information for direct deposits, sponsors and collectives can offer deals, input tasks, communicate and schedule with athletes, and issue payments. Everything can be shared with NCAA athletic departments for compliance verification. We specialize in collective administration by offering a dashboard that collectives use to manage their athletes and sponsors.

product direction:

• we’re building relational databases from the ground up
  • we’re connecting personal user bank accounts with large enterprise payment processes
  • we require restrictions on queries based on different account access levels.
  • we’re building web-based front-end portals to manage basic approvals and tasks
  • We’re building an iPhone app for student-athletes that makes it simple to manage their tasks and payments

about you

• you’ve worked on software engineering teams for years
  • you’ve got experience building complex projects in bubble, and believe that bubble is a better way to code (for certain use cases obviously)
  • you’re excited about building a new financial product using all of the best financial APIs available today.
  • you are a hustler who gets things done
  • you’re excited about being a key team member on a small team with a big vision

about the job

You’ll be responsible for testing and building the frontend and backend of our product. You’ll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. Because we work in bubble, this means we spend much more time in the design phase, making sure our designs are solid so they will last a long time.

We have daily standups, we work quickly but lay a solid foundation while we go. If you enjoy building in bubble and want to build a product that people are using, this is the place for you.

core functions & responsibilities

• Collaborate with product team to design to implement elegant and efficient solutions to business problems
  • Build and test new features with the engineering team
  • Deliver quality, secure, and sustainable software
  • Defect fixes
  • Unit/integration test development
  • Address technical debt

email [andrew@basepath.com] to apply

4 Likes

hi Andrew, I have sent you an email. I would love to help. You can trial me to see how I’ll meet your expectations.

@andrew41 Also sent an email. I’m a French Bubble freelancer, 5 years of experience in Bubble and many more with software in general.

I’m specialized in building internal tools for companies so if you have this need, I’m in!
See my website: https://www.automationzilla.com/

5 years of experience and you still had to copy designjoy? :nail_care:

@rohanjainneri yes I’m a big fan of Brett from Designjoy indeed!

Bought his course, bought his Scribbbles, following him since 3 years.

I’m not working on landing pages, I’m working on internal tools on Bubble (two very different industries). So yes Designjoy is an very good example for me, as for many others, and I’m doing more good than harm for him I think (except if he’s planning on building with Bubble, but I think he has enough work with Designjoy!).

1 Like

Haha, love it! Have a good day! :heart:

1 Like

bump! Come join the team at Basepath!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll reply via email