Frames ― A modular design system for Bubble

Bubble community, let us know what you want us to build and we will prioritize.

What’s most important to you? Influence our roadmap :point_down:

• Dashboards

• Repeating groups

• Forms

• Mobile layouts & sections

We’re listening :ear:

3 Likes

As dashboards are by far the most complex layouts to get right in terms of responsiveness in my opinion, those would be great!

3 Likes

Are you interested in Dashboards that also work on mobile, or would you be interested in desktop/ tablet size and then mobile as a different design? We are working on the prior currently.

4 Likes

The first one would be ideal as it would be the most efficient. However, I build quite some dashboard and finding a design that makes sense on desktop and mobile is super hard in my opinion.

3 Likes

Ok good to know. We’ve got a lightweight system for desktop down to 320px wide. We’ll get moving on this.

2 Likes

Repeating groups could also be great!
I think most apps use them at one point to display information so it could be useful for lot of us! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m moving, I’m moving :running_man: :zap:

1 Like

Dashboard that fits desktop and mobile :partying_face:

Thanks James and Gregory for the AMAZING work! Really easy to use, clean looking and beautiful design!

3 Likes

Honestly, the most useful to me personally would probably be the Dashboard design as well, with Forms being second.

I will say, having pre-made optimized login and register forms would be super handy.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this Chrome extension. It saved me hours if not days trying to position groups in groups to make responsive layout work.

I have a suggestion for a future feature, the ability to flip layouts for example if it is text then image, sometimes I would want image then text.

I made a small review video and highlighted this scenario here

Huge fan and I’ll be uploading more styled designs that I made using Frames.

5 Likes

+1 for repeating groups

Thanks for this amazing tool.

I love it :heart:

8 Likes

Awesome, love it :heart_eyes:

Any chance to have dynamic styles instead of hard coded ones?

I guess you’d need to release a template with all the styles defined in it for that to work, so it’s maybe later down the line in your roadmap.

3 Likes

I vote for Repeating Groups. The bread and butter of all dynamic apps in Bubble.

6 Likes

It’s our pleasure. Glad you’re finding it useful :grinning:

2 Likes

Styles are on the agenda and you’re right, a base template would make sense here.

3 Likes

I made a small review video and highlighted this scenario here

Michael, this is incredible :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Thanks so much. I’ve built a nice landing page using these elements.

My next steps will be building an edit profile page and a billing page so some application UI and forms support would be handy. The pricing elements get me part way there on the billing page but some responsive tabbed groups will neaten everything up.

3 Likes

Great to hear @andy25 :grinning:

Application UI is in production :biking_man:

2 Likes

Hey @gregjohnkeegan and co

First all congrats on your new release!

My question is probably basic. The UI of my app I am building is very complex and unconventional so I decided to make the mobile version totally dependent on separate and more simpler looking pages. Would I be able to use Frames to only design my mobile pages?

3 Likes

Good question.

Frames is designed at 960px page widths but is fully responsive down to 320px.

We’re thinking about dedicated mobile pages but unsure about demand at this stage.

The current version of Frames is aimed at marketing pages but next up is application UI and I think you might be alluding to UI for mobile, which is a little way off at this stage. Possibly December.

3 Likes